Heat-resistant flexible spark (ignition) cable
Silicone rubber insulation
Used as a spark (ignition) cable in machines, devices and other equipment like power generators, emergency chargers, etc.
The spark cable can be made acc. to customer's specifications.
- Produced according to DIN VDE 0282-3
- Rated voltage: 10 kV (for 1.0 mm2) or higher (acc. to customer's specification)
- Test voltage: 15 kV (for 1.0 mm2) or higher (acc. to customer's specification)
- Breakdown voltage: 20 kV (for 1.0 mm2) or higher (acc. to customer's specification)
- Temperature range: from -60 0C to +180 0C
- Temperature during installation: from 0 0C to +50 0C
- Low smoke emission
- Flexible bare or tinned stranded copper conductors. Copper size can be made acc. to customer's specifications.
- Flexibility class 5 according to IEC 228.
- Insulation: Silicone rubber. Insulation thickness can be made acc. to customer's specifications.
- Insulation colour: White, Red or upon request.
Please contact us for more information.
|Nominal section, mm2
||Copper size, mm
||Thickness of insulation, mm
||Nominal cable diameter, mm
||Nominal copper weight, kg/km
||Nominal cable weight, kg/km